Thread: Drupal

Default Drupal

On the offchance... Has anyone put together a jewellery-related website based around Drupal? If so, any advice on themes & modules?

Hi Peter,

My website is Drupel based, but I have had it built for me. From what I have read if you are good with IT (and I think you are) or have built a site before, then I believe it is fine to work with, but with my limited patience with IT, I felt for the safety of those around me. The Taxonomy works great for the online shop section and appears quite seamless, very easy to update the shop. You can also incorporate the usual suspects of social network add on's if required.
    The themes can be easily personalised from what I understand, I used to have full access, but feared for the safety of the site, so just update the Taxonomy now.

Hope this helps.
    Poor old Les

Thanks Lesley - it doesn't look too bad, but it seems to suffer from the usual open-source problem of too much choice and not enough differentiation... Could I maybe have a look at your site, please? I'd love to know what modules you're running too.

Quote Originally Posted by ps_bond View Post
    Thanks Lesley - it doesn't look too bad, but it seems to suffer from the usual open-source problem of too much choice and not enough differentiation... Could I maybe have a look at your site, please? I'd love to know what modules you're running too.
    I have PM'd you my details but you have exceeded your limit and it cannot accept more PMs
    Poor old Les

Sorted now