Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New display

Ooh, well done Nicci! And, Boo, your display is superb - I use your blog as a resource, so don't go dissing yourself m'dear!
    Di x

Those are lovely Carole. The perspex sets the jewellery off beautifully.
    Linda

Aw shucks Di, I just saw this.

I go through life with this idea in my head that I look like Rene Russo - where in reality, Matrix-style, I'm just a fat redhead with too many years on the clock and sporting a baggy cardi.

My web site and my craft stalls are the same. I have this mental perception of elegance - I think I'm doing okay with them - until I stand back and really look at them and realise they actually look more like a jumble sale than I'm comfortable to admit. They're much sexier in my head, rather like myself.

But each one I do is better than the last, so at least I feel that I'm moving in the right direction. It's always down to budget - and make do and mend with what I can knock together on the kitchen table or obtain cheaply.

PMSL - apart from the fact that my red has faded and is now dyed blond you sound very much like me.
    Di x

Wow. It looks professional, and I love the blue color! I feel very amateuristic with my current display setup. And it doesn't help that the set of jewelry displays I ordered never show up. Soon I'm going to ask for my money back.
    SilverBlueberry.etsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by caroleallen View Post
    I've been beavering away for weeks on my new display and have just set it up at Falmouth Oyster Festival to try it out. It's really designed for Country Living at Christmas. It still needs a few tweaks, like stars on the tops and fairy lights. I'm quite happy with it though. Pictures in my album.
    Looks professional and Christmassy! Very appealing.
    Regards Christine

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    I go through life with this idea in my head that I look like Rene Russo - where in reality, Matrix-style, I'm just a fat redhead with too many years on the clock and sporting a baggy cardi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Cottage View Post
    PMSL - apart from the fact that my red has faded and is now dyed blond you sound very much like me
    You both and me makes three. My red hair is now a dyed redish blonde - the grey hairs go redder than the natural ones. And I'm definately more of a handful now (I don't just mean temperament) than I used to be. That still doesn't stop me from believing in my head that I can give the youngsters a run for their money! lol. Well a girls gotta dream hasn't she.
    Annie xXx

All things are possible - if you look at them the right way!

Jules - It's on the 12 Nov so not long now I need to get a load of stuff done to send to the Assay Office this week.