Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What about dog people then.........

Quote Originally Posted by Tabby66 View Post

Sadly we lost our little boy tabby cat, Esox, today, it was time after a slow decline over the past 2 years. A very sad day for us
    So sad for you

Quote Originally Posted by Tabby66 View Post
    Sadly we lost our little boy tabby cat, Esox, today, it was time after a slow decline over the past 2 years. A very sad day for us
    Ach, I'm sorry to hear that. Lost my cat about 8 years ago and I still miss him.

So sorry Tabby, big hugs
    X
    Tasha
    X
    www.truffleandpodge.co.uk

LOVE LIKE YOU WANT TO BE LOVED

Sorry to hear that Tabby

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

Hardest thing to do, hardest decision to make, but always done with love. I have had to make that decision with three of mine over the years, hyperthyroid was eating away at my old boy, liver failure with my lads best buddy and heart disease with my little girlie. still miss them so much, but it was the only way they wouldn't be suffering. Hope you have some fond memories. Hug and kindest thoughts Jill xx

Glad your boy is home safe Pat, hope he recovers for his walks very soon. Xx

Had to make the decision on my little darling cat too, just before xmas 2011, still miss him, but keep seeing adverts on tv advertising a cat food, dont know when he had that film taken, must have been when he disappeared for a week back awhile before he got ill. Still miss him, but he had a lovely life from a very small baby to 19 years old, country cat, so mice, baby rabbits and even a bantam ended up alive in our kitchen. Oh and of course the rats too !!!!!!!

P.S For all Bertie well wishers, he has now got just a small patch instead of his whole leg bandaged and must be feeling ok as he keeps trying to run and he has to stay on a lead and walk for another five weeks with no more than a 10 minute walk a day, unlike the normal 2 - 3 miles like normal every day. Little Border Terrier who quite likes time to be nosy, is enjoying the smaller walks.
    Last edited by Patstone; 09-06-2013 at 02:35 PM.