Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: December Themed Competition

Well done Wallace! Such a good design and perfect for New Year! x

Congratulations Wallace, a well deserved win!
    Elaine at Mead Moon
    Mead Moon
    My Etsy shop

That's a good start to 2014. Congratulations Wallace.

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

thanks everyone, your comments have been just the thing to lift my spirits

Lovely piece Wallace - and a well deserved win.

I know i already congratulated you but i managed to sort the computer to log on here (impossible recently on my phone for some reason) just to say woohoo! clever chicky! XXXX
    Tasha
    X
    www.truffleandpodge.co.uk

LOVE LIKE YOU WANT TO BE LOVED

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

I am such a FaceBook addict - I miss being able to click a like for a thank you!

However, it is always nice to be thanked in person and I really do appreciate the feedback on the win. I have just been looking back on all the competitions and there has been an amazing amount of hard work by so many. Some people seemed to have disappeared, but as a whole, there seems to be a great increase in the entries and the diversity has been amazing. I looked at some of my earlier entries from when I was first on the site, and can see the growth, probably more since going self employed to do this. Also, a probability of having more time to learn and develop in a focussed way seems to have helped too.

Thank you everyone, I really am so grateful for this achievement, I don't take for granted what I do and having been self taught, with then 8 days of stone setting techniques behind me, I feel I am happy doing this more than what I was before. Won't mention the reduction of income as the increase in happiness is immeasurable. Competitions like this help too and Cookson Gold really needs a good pat on the back for all the support and goodwill offered too.

Looking forward to seeing what we can do this year, and to continue in building skills, knowledge and sharing information xx
    Last edited by Wallace; 04-01-2014 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wallace View Post
    i am such a facebook addict - i miss being able to click a like for a thank you!

However, it is always nice to be thanked in person and i really do appreciate the feedback on the win. I have just been looking back on all the competitions and there has been an amazing amount of hard work by so many. Some people seemed to have disappeared, but as a whole, there seems to be a great increase in the entries and the diversity has been amazing. I looked at some of my earlier entries from when i was first on the site, and can see the growth, probably more since going self employed to do this. Also, a probability of having more time to learn and develop in a focussed way seems to have helped too.

Thank you everyone, i really am so grateful for this achievement, i don't take for granted what i do and having been self taught, with then 8 days of stone setting techniques behind me, i feel i am happy doing this more than what i was before. Won't mention the reduction of income as the increase in happiness is immeasurable. Competitions like this help too and cookson gold really needs a good pat on the back for all the support and goodwill offered too.

Looking forward to seeing what we can do this year, and to continue in building skills, knowledge and sharing information xx
    Hear Hear
    Tasha
    X
    www.truffleandpodge.co.uk

LOVE LIKE YOU WANT TO BE LOVED

Congratulations Wallace, it's such a beautiful piece :-)
    Self teaching with the memory span of a gold fish