Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slightly Scared!

It does look handy! Perhaps Cookies could be persuaded to commission one as a freebee for it's customers...?

That didn't even occur to me! Doh!! I've seen a few like this so there must be a blank one out there somewhere.... I'll have a search!

The multisizers are cheap and cheerful.

Check out the Cookson website for prices.

Andrew
    Its finally here. The answer to your Online Jewellery Training

Just Click Below

AtTheBench Jewellery Training for Jewellers

Quote Originally Posted by HMPjewellery View Post
    Thank you Shaun.

I have sent this off to a couple of customers an not had any sizes back yet. It has just occurred to me, could the image get distorted in the printing process... and therefore the ring sizes be null and void?

Have now had a couple of orders via Vogue, Eek!!!
    So long as you are working from the same printout as the ones you send out it doesn't matter if they are a bit inaccurate. You just work your ring to the one they indicate on the sheet. Of course you can't use the letters on a ring stick to then try out the size you will have to stick with the printed sheet for the size reference.

Alternatively transfer the thomasnayler.co.uk chart onto an image manipulation programme, take a measurement across a ring (diameter) like K at 16.00mm and manipulate the image of the sheet until that circle has a diameter of 16mm. Then print that out. The rest of the rings should then be the right size too and more accurately relate to the ring stick. (It only takes a few moments with the computer to measure the diameter of the other circles to check the sizes are fairly accurate before you print it out)