Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: First Diet Class

thanks linda it really got to me, cos once i realised what it was i recognised the flavour i had been tasting. Guess i will find out how much damage it did on weds evening when i weigh in :-s
    Su' xx

My FB fanpage -https://www.facebook.com/CintaHandCraftedJewellery
    My Website www.cintahandcraftedjewellery.co.uk

I want to learn so much, and i want to know it all NOW!!!:p

One day i will arrive

A huggle a day makes the bad stuff go away

Su - How can a slice of lemon effect your weight?! That sounds like a complicated diet!!!

Alexandra, I'm with you... Although I've already had my dress fitting its a corset dress so I can loose as much as I want (or gain it) I put on 2lbs this week, damn birthday celebrations Gym going starts tomorrow, I'm thinking 30mins 4 days a week (as well as normal exercise).

Talking You WILL succeed!!!

Aw - poor Su. Whatever you do, don't let something from the past throw you or your determination to succeed. It is all a state of mind. Tell yourself that you will succeed in losing the weight you planned to this week despite the slip. If you keep thinking about it you will begin to think that the whole thing is hopeless now and won't work ...and that will erode your determination. You can't change what happened so forget it...but you still have control of what you are doing now....so get to it girl!!

Su - don't worry! Its not like you squeezed the lemon...?
    I bet hardly any lemon came out.
    You have done so well so far - don't let one ickle bit of lemon get you down!

Chin up!

Charlottte - clever you, getting a corset type dress, why didn't i think of that? Why didn't i try harder when i had the chance? Gah, its too late now, just have to stay the same as I am now!
    ...I'm going to check up on you to see if you go to the gym tomorrow....You won't only be letting yourself down if you don't, you'll be letting ALL OF US DOWN!! Haha! Sorry

I did one more day with no naughty points so you have to be good too!

Su - forget the bloody lemon. Okay, so the rules say you mustn't have lemon but in one slice of lemon there will be very little ascorbic acid. Don't dwell on it - forget it. Just be proud of how well you've done and, anyway, if it was somebody else who put the lemon in there, how have you failed?

Di x

Should I be scared of lemon? There are 2 in my fruit bowl In fact when I'm on a healthy eating plan I have a slice of ginger and lemon in hot water to start the day! Is it like a chemical diet type affair? You sound like you're doing awfully well, a slip up for me would be a bottle and a brownie

I will go Alexandra, I couldn't take the telling off you might give me. No I just have to decide if I want to go for 9am or 2pm each day. Lol, so what is your wedding dress diet? I love my dress so much... we will have to take photos!!!

And I'm going to have to stop cooking Thai food (I go through phases) coconut milk is not my friend

Hi all, I dnno why it matter so much but its something about it taking me out of ketosis which is the state i need to be in for my body to use my fat stores for energy instead of what i am putting in my mouth. I am tryng to forget about it, but will ring my lady tomorrow to ask her about it. You are right, i didnt do it myself but i will be well pigged off if it has damaged my weight loss this week
    Su' xx

One day i will arrive

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte View Post
    I will go Alexandra, I couldn't take the telling off you might give me. No I just have to decide if I want to go for 9am or 2pm each day. Lol, so what is your wedding dress diet? I love my dress so much... we will have to take photos!!!

And I'm going to have to stop cooking Thai food (I go through phases) coconut milk is not my friend
    Yum, we love thai food (hence the honeymoone in Thailand )

I'm doing the weight watchers core plan. You stick to three meals a day and can eat as much as you like off the good list but have to count the points of the naughty food on the bad list. You are sposed to not go over 21 points a week, but I do a lot of exercise and was getting away with 30-40 points a week and still losing about 2 pound a week. Yay!.

Coconut milk is one of the highest naughty foods on the list - it is a big no no at the moment!

You can have fruit and veg in between meals.

I am kind of still sticking to the rules as a guidline now but no longer counting points. Apart from this week where I needed to do some drastic work! and I'm trying not to have any points at all! Managing so far...

Su - keep going as if you didnt have the lemon and im sure everything will be ok. Im sure just having the slice in your glass wouldnt make too much difference cos its not like it had been squeezed in like you would the lemon and ginger drink... the content of actual lemon would be so minimal sweetheart. Also if you have it in your head that youve failed it may lead to thinking 'stuff it im just gonna eat what i want'.
    You have been doing fab so keep going, we are all behind you with our fat arses too

Ang xxx

Quote Originally Posted by reikiangel View Post
    Su - keep going as if you didnt have the lemon and im sure everything will be ok. Im sure just having the slice in your glass wouldnt make too much difference cos its not like it had been squeezed in like you would the lemon and ginger drink... the content of actual lemon would be so minimal sweetheart. Also if you have it in your head that youve failed it may lead to thinking 'stuff it im just gonna eat what i want'.
    You have been doing fab so keep going, we are all behind you with our fat arses too

Ang xxx
    Thanks all, i have stayed good and only eaten my shakes and soup like a good girl. Had my first chew bar tonight, but didnt enjoy it as much as i hope. I loved the taste when we tested them at the class lol, perhaps my taste buds werent ready for it. I have felt peckish today but i think thats cos i have spent the day making my necklace set and i havent been drinking as much.

I wont slip knowlingly, just wanna smack the girl behind the bar lol
    Su' xx

One day i will arrive