Thread: Customised necklace display cards

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Having difficulty seeing your thumbnail but I don’t think I’ve ever seen them. I only use Perspex display stands and then they are boxed on sale. Have you thought about making your own?

Photo is very small although I think I know what you are looking for by far the simplest and cheapest way would be to print them as you need them on a home printer
    if you are concerned about durability you could then laminate them.
    The other alternative as you have discovered is to have them printed at a short run printer. This applies in Australia so I may be way off re UK
    Printers in Australia are disappearing at a astonishing rate pretty much all of the TAFE colleges have closed their printing sections printing is joining the growing list of lost trades

Hi Caroline and China,

Thank you for your responses and sorry the thumbnail isn’t very big!

China I have contacted a normal (none jewellery packaging) printers that a friend uses for her candle company and they have been very helpful so I think this is going to be the best bet.

Thanks everyone for you input

I used to print my business cards on heavily embossed watercolour paper and it worked well. It’s amazing what you can achieve yourself and save money