Last year I gave up doing shows so sold all my display - absolutely everything, including the large estate car! This year, I changed my mind and decided to keep doing a couple of local shows that work well for me. It's taken most of the year to make my new display which fits into a Renault Clio and has nearly led to divorce several times, but I used it for the first time recently and love it.

The beauty of it is that I can pin all the jewellery on at home, arrive at the show, open it up and hey presto! I can close up the frames at night so nothing gets nicked. All the silver rings are set into the display and secured with fishing filament and weights so they can be tried on. The expensive stuff is locked into a display case. I even managed to find canvas bags that everything fits into perfectly.

Even better, when everyone else is waiting for hours to be able to bring their vehicles onto the site, I can load all my display onto a sack truck, trundle it to the car, load it up and be gone within less than an hour (three quarters of an hour, I think!).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0858.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	7818Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0860.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	7819

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0854.jpg 
Views:	70