Thread: Greatings from North Lanarkshire.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Greatings from North Lanarkshire.

Hi All, Just popped in to say hello.

Hello. Been following this forum for about a year so i thought, why not join in the fun. Thanks all.

Welcome Stevie, tell us more. Dennis.

Welcome from a fellow newcomer to the forum. How long have you been making jewellery for? Tess

Hi Steve, and Tess. What are you making?
    Deb

I haven't been making jewellery at all. I was clearing out my father's garage and came across some jewellery polishing equipment that i didn't have a clue about so i googled the brand name and it led me here.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie777 View Post
    I haven't been making jewellery at all. I was clearing out my father's garage and came across some jewellery polishing equipment that i didn't have a clue about so i googled the brand name and it led me here.
    So are you going to make something?

Quote Originally Posted by misspond View Post
    Hi Steve, and Tess. What are you making?
    Deb
    Hi Deb,

Will try and lighten the mood by telling you about my attempts at jewellery making!
    I’m a total beginner so have been practicing piercing and soldering with copper rings and pendants. Other than the one silver ring I made on the one day course that got me hooked on the hobby, none of the pieces are finished to a “show and tell” level yet. Have been waiting until they are photo worthy to post but perhaps I should just take some “in progress” pics to get some finishing advice from you all.

Tess

Quote Originally Posted by TDA20 View Post
    Hi Deb,

Will try and lighten the mood by telling you about my attempts at jewellery making!
    I’m a total beginner so have been practicing piercing and soldering with copper rings and pendants. Other than the one silver ring I made on the one day course that got me hooked on the hobby, none of the pieces are finished to a “show and tell” level yet. Have been waiting until they are photo worthy to post but perhaps I should just take some “in progress” pics to get some finishing advice from you all.

Tess
    Will start a new thread once I’ve taken some pics...