Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Anyone Interested In Buying a Ready Set Up Jewellery Business?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Is Anyone Interested In Buying a Ready Set Up Jewellery Business?

Hi, I'm looking to sell my existing jewellery business it would include domain, trademark(fully registered), a twitter account with over 350,000 followers, a Facebook Page with over 10,000 likes, Pinterest account with over 7000 followers and popular tumblr account. The current brand has a lot of blog reviews, youtube reviews etc. I would be looking for around £15,000 if this is on interest to anyone please message me and I can give details. This would be ideal for someone already making jewellery but struggling with sales/marketing.

It would be good if you could give us the name of your site.

Hi if anyones interested please message me for details, would sooner not post publically

Is this a handmade jewellery business? I seem to recall from another forum that you were asking about how to learn silversmithing/metal clay, so is this for a maker or a reseller?

Quote Originally Posted by mizgeorge View Post
    Is this a handmade jewellery business? I seem to recall from another forum that you were asking about how to learn silversmithing/metal clay, so is this for a maker or a reseller?
    Hi Mizz, yes that was me.

It has been all own brand but outsourced manufacture for the past few years and I was looking at moving it in house and making myself.

The followers on all the social sites are interested in jewellery and so are the reviews on the internet.

I'm really selling it as a ready made way to selling jewellery rarther than as a business. Current stock is almost completely gone, About 9000 pieces have been sold, mostly to wholesale.

I have been wondering about making it and moving in house vs simply selling the business off for someone else to do that.

£15k for Twitter and FB followers and no stock, that seems a bit unrealistic for everyone on here who designs and makes their own.

Rural Somerset, between Yeovil and Shepton Mallet

Irrespective of followers, what is the approx turnover and last 12 months profit? You appear to be offering nothing but a list of contacts. What is the value of the order book? Are there any sales contracts in place that would be transferred? Is it a legal entity that you are selling (eg a limited company)? Are there any outstanding debts or other liabilities? It all seems a little vague but with a very specific price, what is the valuation based on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Barry the Flying Silversmith👍

Hi Barry as I have stated what is for sale many times, your question has been covered.

Quote Originally Posted by glass22 View Post
    Hi Barry as I have stated what is for sale many times, your question has been covered.
    Which one? I don't see any of Barrys ( valid) questions having been addressed?

Rural Somerset, between Yeovil and Shepton Mallet

Quote Originally Posted by glass22 View Post
    ??? You have answered none of my questions. If all you are selling is what you said in earlier posts then i cannot see any value, let alone £15k. Followers who do not buy anything have zero value, without some approx financial numbers i just cannot see where the £15k valuation comes from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Barry the Flying Silversmith👍