Equal Opportunities Policy
CPM has a legal obligation to ensure that as a business, including the individuals who work for CPM, treat everyone they come into contact with, including all job applicants, fellow employees, customers and suppliers in the same way regardless of their age, disability, gender, marital status, race, religion or other differences. All CPM's policies and procedures aim to reflect and ensure this commitment.
The commitment includes:
- Implementing the policy in full and in all areas to eliminate any discrimination and enhance equality.
- Ensuring that no preference is implied to age, disability, gender, marital status, race relation or other differences for any position.
- Achieving and maintaining a workforce, which is representative of the population within the recruitment area of the site.
- Make no assumptions about any individual or group.
- Not unfairly treating or segregating individuals or groups.
- Promoting the change of working practices to increase the company's ability to offer employment to individuals who are, or become, disabled.
- Regular reviews of training and promotion of the policy within current legislation and good practice.