Over 10% Off Sterling Silver Round Wire One Week ONLY!
This week at Cooksongold we are offering Over 10% OFF Sterling Silver Round Wire!! This offer is available for our entire range of Sterling Silver Round Wire and runs from 16th of November until the 23rd of November, this means ONE WEEK ONLY: hurry up and stock up NOW!!
There are over 43 different variations you can choose from, various diameters and all cut to your requirements. Our offer includes our best selling 0.8mm, 1mm, 1.5mm and 2mm Sterling Silver Round Wire.
If you are new with jewellery making wire designs, here are the essential tools you will need:
- Round-nosed pliers: are one of the tools that are fundamental to wire jewellery making. Their rounded noses allow a grip on the wire that will not mark, crush or kink it, enabling easy manipulation for intricate movements such as the turning of loops in head and eye pins when making earrings or pendants.
- Stepped pliers: used for looping, which allow you to repeat circular patterns over and over again without the size of the loop varying.
- Flat-nosed pliers: are used for straightening metal findings and, again, are designed to minimise scratching and damaging.
- Side cutters: (or diagonal cutters) enable the craftsman to make specific pieces in specific sizes, or add further detail to a piece. Because of the many different gauges of wires there are many types of cutter available. When working with wire you often need to ensure you get a clean straight cut, and therefore worth investing in a flush or semi flush cutter to avoid crushing the end of your wire.
- Bead mats: (or bead boards) on which to lay out beads whilst designing pieces such as necklaces. They minimise wear and tear on the jewellery findings, but with enough friction to prevent items such as beads or stones rolling away.
Now you have everything you need to get started!! Enter our fabulous Wire Sale by clicking here and let us know what you think!