Narrow Your Search
- Golden Ticket Sale New!
- Shop Home
- Arts and Crafts
- Base Metal
- Beads New!
- Boxes and Packaging
- Cast Rings
- Charm Beads
- Crystal Clay
- Display and Sundries
- Ecosilver New!
- FIMO Polymer Clay
- Finished Chain
- Finished Jewellery
- Gold and Silver Bars
- Grain and Casting Pieces
- Jewellery Making Kits
- Loose Chain
- Napkin Rings
- Precious Metal Clay
- Reflections Silver
- Stamped Signet Ring Blanks
- Strip Bezel and Gallery
- Jewellery Tools
- Swarovski Crystal Beads
- Unfinished Bangles
- Wedding Ring Blanks
- A-Z Products
- Quick Shop
- 1. Easy Silver Solder Strip, 3.0mm X 0.50mm, 600mm Lengths, Weight Per Strip 9g
- 2. Sterling Silver Round Wire 0.50mm
- 3. Sterling Silver Sheet 1.50mm Fully Annealed Soft
- 4. Extra Easy Silver Solder Strip, 2.0mm X 0.45mm, 600mm Lengths, Weight Per Strip 5g
- 5. Sterling Silver Square Wire 1.00mm Fully Annealed
- 6. 9ct DF Yellow Round Wire 1.00mm Diameter
- 7. Sterling Silver Grain
- 8. 3" Adjustable Saw Frame
- 9. Starter Soldering Kit, Un 2837
- 10. Sterling Silver Navette Trace, Loose
Why Shop With Us?
Find us on Facebook
- Thank you for such amazing service. I ordered my beads yesterday and they arrived this morning, beautifully and professionally packaged and presented. I am so impressed with the speed and quality of your goods and services, that I would not hesitate to recommend you. A breath of fresh air!
- Top rate customer service team are always happy to advise on products. Fast, efficient deliveries with a website which is easy to negotiate and secure payment. Oh and lastly..... Fantastic range of supplies for making jewellery.
- I was recommended by a friend to try out Cookson gold, and so I did and what a great find it is too. I've now ordered twice in the space of three weeks, the items were even better than on the website. The delivery is exceptional, the packaging is more than adequate. Thank you Cookson gold, I am never going to buy from anywhere else!!
- Add your testimonial here
Cookson Precious Metals Division
The Precious Metals Processing division is a leading supplier of fabricated precious metals (primarily gold, silver and platinum) to the jewellery industry in the UK, France and Spain. It also has significant precious metal refining operations; each of its businesses has a reputation for high quality products and service, as well as for developing a close working relationship with customers. The division has 3 major manufacturing locations and around 1,300 employees.
With manufacturing operations in the UK, Spain and France, the division supplies gold and silver alloy, wire, sheets, tubing and casting grains and is also a major supplier of blanks for coins and medals to national mints around the world. The business also produces "findings", which are high quality carat gold, gold-filled and sterling silver jewellery components, such as clasps and beads.
Cookson Precious Metals UK – Cooksongold.com
Cooksongold is the UK's largest one-stop shop for the jewellery maker with over 14,500 products including a huge stock of silver, gold, palladium and platinum bullion cut to your requirements (sheet, wire, tube, solder, grain, settings) as well as huge ranges of findings, loose and finished chain, gemstones, ring blanks, jewellery making tools, silver clay, beading materials and much more.
With almost 20 years experience in the industry, we despatch thousands of parcels every week for next day delivery to designer jewellers, retailers, independent craftsmen, goldsmiths and silversmiths, jewellery students, artisans and craft enthusiasts all over the world.
All our key product categories are further supported by a great selection of boxes and packaging, display materials, storage, finished jewellery and charm bead collection as well as a huge range of workshop consumables, tools and machinery. Cooksongold are also stockists of the industry’s biggest brands such as Swarovski, Beadalon, Dremel, PMC, Art Clay and Fimo.
As well as providing the best and most reliable delivery service proposition in the industry, all products online are backed by a massive stock holding - ensuring our customers get what they want when they want it, all priced dynamically in line with the latest metal fix.
Cookson Precious Metals Ltd,
59-83 Vittoria Street,
Company Registration No. 2775187 (England)
VAT Registration No. GB662 8580 08
We are always delighted to hear from you. Please contact us by any of the following methods:
You can email us with your questions and feedback. We really appreciate your comments, why not tell us what you think of our products or how we can make your on-line shopping experience even better. firstname.lastname@example.org
Call local rate Customer Services on 0845 100 1122, or 0121 200 2120 where our friendly operators are on hand to help you with your query. Lines open Monday to Friday : 8am-6pm
Fax Customer Services anytime on 0121 212 6456
Cookson Precious Metals Ltd,
59-83 Vittoria Street,
Other Cookson Precious Metals Websites
Cookson Group PLC has been demerged to form Vesuvius PLC and
On 1 November 2012, Cookson announced the proposed demerger of its Performance Materials division to form a new London listed Speciality Chemicals company called Alent plc. Cookson, consisting principally of the Engineered Ceramics division, would be renamed Vesuvius plc.
Cookson Gold are part of Vesuvius Precious Metals Processing Division
A global leader in metal flow engineering, Vesuvius Precious Metals Processing Division provides a full range of engineering services and solutions to its customers worldwide, principally serving the steel and foundry industries.
Vesuvius specialise in services which encompass design and engineering, products and operations management.
The Vesuvius Precious Metals Processing Division manufactures, buys and sells precious metal materials (primarily gold, silver and platinum) and other products, related to the precious metals industries
It refines and re-processes precious metal materials to fund that supply chain, and have LBMA status to provide gold and silver good delivery bars to Banks and financial Institutions.
Main end markets: jewellery and watches, industrial precious metal, dental and medical industries, banks and financial institutions.