Narrow Your Search
- New Products New!
- Shop Home
- Base Metal
- Boxes and Packaging
- Cast Rings
- Charm Beads
- Crystal Clay
- Display and Sundries
- FIMO Polymer Clay
- Finished Chain
- Finished Jewellery
- Gold and Silver Bars
- Grain and Casting Pieces
- Jewellery Crafts
- Loose Chain
- Napkin Rings
- Precious Metal Clay
- Reflections Silver
- Stamped Signet Ring Blanks
- Strip Bezel and Gallery
- Jewellery Tools
- Swarovski Crystal Beads
- Unfinished Bangles
- Wedding Ring Blanks
- A-Z Products
- Quick Shop
Why Shop With Us?
Find us on Facebook
- I am so impressed with your service. I can not stress enough what a joy it is to shop with you. Your prices are more than competitive and the order is always there for the next day. I have learned so much from you from your advice service and look forward to doing more business with you in the near future.Kindest regards Victoria.
- A quick Phone call to my favorite contact at cookson ! Clarification on the 18ct red gold 5 N colour alloy mix wedding ring blank that had been manufactured on cookson capability range facility for us. Friday late Pm and my contact still came back to me with the answers I needed within 10 minuites.Faultless customer service as always Keep up the good workkind regards Ian Hall
Lasting Impressions Bespoke Goldsmiths
- The new Catalogue is great - I especially like the toolssection with the huge pictures and masses of technical specand information. Good to see even more of the top qualityranges. Have started my Fretz hammer collection already!
- Add your testimonial here
Complete Photopolymer Printing Kit With Lamp
Product Code : 855 103
Catalogue Page : 400
With this PMC Photopolymer Printing Kit you will be able to make your own Polymer Plate using text, drawings or high contrast photos. Use your finished plate to press designs into your clay. This kit ... Read the full product description...
Complete Photopolymer Printing Kit With Lamp - 855 103
With this PMC Photopolymer Printing Kit you will be able to make your own Polymer Plate using text, drawings or high contrast photos. Use your finished plate to press designs into your clay. This kit includes a professional UV lamp, photopolymer exposing unit, 2x photopolymer sheets, 2x acetate transparency sheets, soft brush, permanent ink pen and complete instructions. To use: cut out a piece of acetate transparency sheet to the size required for your design. Then, cut out a piece of photopolymer sheet to the same size as your acetate. Using the permanent ink pen provided, draw your design on your piece of acetate transparency sheet - crisp, defined shapes will work best. When you have finished, place the piece of acetate with your design on it directly on top of the piece of photopolymer you cut to the same size. Place this into the exposing unit so that the sponge is at the bottom, followed by the photopolymer sheet, then the acetate with your design, and with the glass on top. Place this under your UV light and time for one minute. Take the exposing unit out of the UV light and remove the photopolymer sheet, which should now be a finished plate of your design. Using the soft brush and a bowl of water, remove the tacky surface from the plate. You can now use a roller and spacers to roll your clay over your plate, creating your design in Precious Metal Clay.
- We use fast and cost effective methods to ensure efficient and safe delivery of your order. We constantly review our carriers, and our delivery rates to ensure we offer a great delivery service at a competitive price.
- All our items are despatched by a network of carriers including Royal Mail, Yodel, Secure Mail (now known as DX Group), TNT, Fed Ex and DHL.
- Our current despatch rate is 97% next day delivery, overseas orders are dispatched same day as receipt, but are dependant on courier delivery time, typically 2- 5 days (dependant on region).
- We will do our best to despatch your order the same day, however for guaranteed same day despatch order before 3.00pm.
- If you want to track your parcel, please call 0845 100 1122. Please note that our trackable services are Royal Mail Special Delivery, DX Group, Yodel, TNT, FedEx and DHL. Parcels that are sent First Class Post and Recorded Delivery can not be tracked.
How we calculate our postage costs
The postage charge will vary depending on the weight & value of your goods, our online shopping basket always clearly displays the relevant postage options and postage costs for your basket.
Our postage costs start from the following:*
- First class post- start from £3.15
- Recorded delivery- start from £4.15
- Next day delivery- cheapest starts from £6.25 with Yodel
- Hazardous goods- starts from £11
*Please note that these prices are too used as a guide only and may vary due to the weight and value of your parcel.
Do you accept International Orders ?
Cooksongold.com welcomes orders from all over the world, and currently deals with customers in over 50 countries.
Our delivery methods to International countries include:
- Eire International (Irish International Registered Post)
- International Registered Post
- TNT International
International postage prices vary depending on the weight and value of your goods, our online shopping basket always clearly displays the relevant postage options and postage costs for your basket.
If you are looking to order hazardous goods, please note that some carriers will not take these. If you want to purchase hazardous goods, please email your query to email@example.com. We will then be able to advise if this item can be sent to your country.
Can I order on-line and collect from our counters ?
You can now click & collect from our Birmingham Jewellery Quarter counter or our Hatton Garden Counter.
- As you checkout simply select COLLECT in the delivery method box.
- On the subsequent screens, you will be asked to select which counter you want to collect from and a pick up time.
- The collection time is 2 hours from ordering if you are collecting from Hatton Garden or 1 hour collect time from Birmingham.
How do I return items?
Please return products to: The Returns Department, Cookson Precious Metals, 59 - 83 Vittoria Street, Birmingham, B1 3NZ
Include a covering letter stating your account / invoice number, the reason why you are returning i.e. un-required and what action you need i.e. credit and we can organise that for you.
If you are returning an item and you request for another product, then please be aware that a credit will be raised on the returned product. A new order will then be raised for the new product. If you pay for your orders using a credit or debit card, then we will contact you for payment.
Please contact our sales office to help process your returned goods quickly and efficiently. Click here to e-mail our sales office.
Returned goods will be credited if returned in their original condition, with the original invoice and/ or a covering letter
Goods accepted for return will be credited at the price on the date of invoice.
Goods returned for credit that were correctly supplied, may be subject to a handling charge.
Goods that are cut to your requirements i.e. sheet, wire, chain, etc, may be subject to a handling charge.
Sorry, but we are unable to cover the cost of return postage except where items are faulty or have been sent in error.
Our on-line shop will highlight any out of stock items / part orders and provide you with three options. Simply choose one of these options as you checkout. The options are as follows:
- I want my items quickly, please deliver all available stock items now, and send the remainder when available (at an additional postage cost.)*
- Please group my items together and deliver all items on a nominate date (when all items are in stock)
- Deliver all available stock, but forget about the balance/out of stock items.
* Please be aware that any items left on back order will be subject to an additional postage cost.