Narrow Your Search
- Golden Ticket Sale New!
- Shop Home
- Arts and Crafts
- Base Metal
- Beads New!
- Boxes and Packaging
- Cast Rings
- Charm Beads
- Crystal Clay
- Display and Sundries
- Ecosilver New!
- FIMO Polymer Clay
- Finished Chain
- Finished Jewellery
- Gold and Silver Bars
- Grain and Casting Pieces
- Jewellery Making Kits
- Loose Chain
- Napkin Rings
- Precious Metal Clay
- Reflections Silver
- Stamped Signet Ring Blanks
- Strip Bezel and Gallery
- Jewellery Tools
- Swarovski Crystal Beads
- Unfinished Bangles
- Wedding Ring Blanks
- A-Z Products
- Quick Shop
Why Shop With Us?
Find us on Facebook
- Top rate customer service team are always happy to advise on products. Fast, efficient deliveries with a website which is easy to negotiate and secure payment. Oh and lastly..... Fantastic range of supplies for making jewellery.
- I was recommended by a friend to try out Cookson gold, and so I did and what a great find it is too. I've now ordered twice in the space of three weeks, the items were even better than on the website. The delivery is exceptional, the packaging is more than adequate. Thank you Cookson gold, I am never going to buy from anywhere else!!
- Great service and much cheaper than in the shops. Got all of my order within 2 days. Chain much heavier than expected. Will be back
- Add your testimonial here
Stone Tumbling Machine 2lb
Product Code : 999 6007
Catalogue Page : 551
Barrelling machines are used for cleaning and polishing metal, stone and plastics and can give a variety of finishes included matt and shine. They are used primarily to remove sharp edges or scratches... Read the full product description...
Stone Tumbling Machine 2lb - 999 6007
Barrelling machines are used for cleaning and polishing metal, stone and plastics and can give a variety of finishes included matt and shine. They are used primarily to remove sharp edges or scratches but have many other uses. This handy 2lb barreling machine comes with a 2lb barrel but is powered by the larger 3lb motor. It is manufactured in the UK and has been quality tested for optimum performance and comes with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee. Additional barrels are available, including those suitable for stone tumbling (999 6008) Dimensions - Barrel 11.5cm diameter x 8.7cm width - Machine 15cm x 13cm x 13cm
- We use fast and cost effective methods to ensure efficient and safe delivery of your order. We constantly review our carriers, and our delivery rates to ensure we offer a great delivery service at a competitive price.
- All our items are despatched by a network of carriers including Royal Mail, DHL, Secure Mail (now known as DX Group), TNT & Fed Ex.
- Our current despatch rate is 97% next day delivery, overseas orders are dispatched same day as receipt, but are dependant on courier delivery time, typically 2- 5 days (dependant on region).
- We will do our best to despatch your order the same day, however for guaranteed same day despatch order before 3.00pm.
How we calculate our postage costs
The postage charge will vary depending on the weight & value of your goods, our online shopping basket always clearly displays the relevant postage options and postage costs for your basket.
Our postage costs start from the following:*
- First class post- start from £2.20
- Recorded delivery- start from £2.95
- Next day delivery- cheapest starts from £5.25 with DHL
- Hazardous goods- starts from £11
*Please note that these prices are too used as a guide only and may vary due to the weight and value of your parcel.
Do you accept International Orders ?
Cooksongold.com welcomes orders from all over the world, and currently deals with customers in over 50 countries.
Our delivery methods to International countries include:
- Eire International (Irish International Registered Post)
- International Registered Post
- TNT International
International postage prices vary depending on the weight and value of your goods, our online shopping basket always clearly displays the relevant postage options and postage costs for your basket.
If you are looking to order hazardous goods, please note that some carriers will not take these. If you want to purchase hazardous goods, please email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then be able to advise if this item can be sent to your country.
Can I order on-line and collect from our counters ?
You can now click & collect from our Birmingham Jewellery Quarter counter or our Hatton Garden Counter.
- As you checkout simply select COLLECT in the delivery method box.
- On the subsequent screens, you will be asked to select which counter you want to collect from and a pick up time.
- The collection time is 2 hours from ordering if you are collecting from Hatton Garden or 1 hour collect time from Birmingham.
How do I return items?
Please return products to: The Returns Department, Cookson Precious Metals, 59 - 83 Vittoria Street, Birmingham, B1 3NZ
Include a covering letter stating your account / invoice number, the reason why you are returning i.e. un-required and what action you need i.e. credit and we can organise that for you.
If you are returning an item and you request for another product, then please be aware that a credit will be raised on the returned product. A new order will then be raised for the new product. If you pay for your orders using a credit or debit card, then we will contact you for payment.
Please contact our sales office to help process your returned goods quickly and efficiently. Click here to e-mail our sales office.
Returned goods will be credited if returned in their original condition, with the original invoice and/ or a covering letter
Goods accepted for return will be credited at the price on the date of invoice.
Goods returned for credit that were correctly supplied, may be subject to a handling charge.
Goods that are cut to your requirements i.e. sheet, wire, chain, etc, may be subject to a handling charge.
Sorry, but we are unable to cover the cost of return postage except where items are faulty or have been sent in error.
Our on-line shop will highlight any out of stock items / part orders and provide you with three options. Simply choose one of these options as you checkout. The options are as follows:
- I want my items quickly, please deliver all available stock items now, and send the remainder when available (at an additional postage cost.)*
- Please group my items together and deliver all items on a nominate date (when all items are in stock)
- Deliver all available stock, but forget about the balance/out of stock items.
* Please be aware that any items left on back order will be subject to an additional postage cost.
Leaking barrel - 29 Aug 2012
I bought this a few weeks ago, and although the machine works fine, the barrel leaks. Still havnt received a replacement so its been rendered useless for the time being, and there arnt any spare barrels on the site
3 out of 3 people found this review useful
great results - 27 Nov 2011
by Jenny Newcombe
This machine has had a bit of negative feedback which is not deserved, you can leave your media in the machine, as we know barreling compound expands so just leave the lid on loose or wait till the bubble pop and then you can put the lid back, ive not had any problems with cracked lids and have had my machine for at least 18months, the only draw back i can see is the need to let out the air trapped in side, it would have been better with a screw top rather than a push top, but all in all this machine does exactly the same as a machine that cost 500, its ideal for a small work shop or home studio, personally ithink its a great little machine...
11 out of 18 people found this review useful
Ok, but... - 11 Sep 2011
Its a small compact machine, so ideal if you have a small home studio, it does what it is suppose to do, polish, burnish, work-harden silver.However, some real draw backs, after using several times for small charms, the lid developed a huge crack When you have finished, empty and dry shot and store, do not leave anything in the barrel, the solution, shot with barelbrite expands Maybe this is why the lid cracked, not sure but very surprised.Another minor draw back is that the only way to turn the machine off is via the plug in socket, so if not accessible could mean crawling on the floor each time you need to turn it off.Spend a bit more money and invest in another model.
25 out of 28 people found this review useful