Narrow Your Search
- Golden Ticket Sale New!
- Shop Home
- Arts and Crafts
- Base Metal
- Beads New!
- Boxes and Packaging
- Cast Rings
- Charm Beads
- Crystal Clay
- Display and Sundries
- Ecosilver New!
- FIMO Polymer Clay
- Finished Chain
- Finished Jewellery
- Gold and Silver Bars
- Grain and Casting Pieces
- Jewellery Making Kits
- Loose Chain
- Napkin Rings
- Precious Metal Clay
- Reflections Silver
- Stamped Signet Ring Blanks
- Strip Bezel and Gallery
- Jewellery Tools
- Swarovski Crystal Beads
- Unfinished Bangles
- Wedding Ring Blanks
- A-Z Products
- Quick Shop
Why Shop With Us?
Find us on Facebook
- Top rate customer service team are always happy to advise on products. Fast, efficient deliveries with a website which is easy to negotiate and secure payment. Oh and lastly..... Fantastic range of supplies for making jewellery.
- I was recommended by a friend to try out Cookson gold, and so I did and what a great find it is too. I've now ordered twice in the space of three weeks, the items were even better than on the website. The delivery is exceptional, the packaging is more than adequate. Thank you Cookson gold, I am never going to buy from anywhere else!!
- Great service and much cheaper than in the shops. Got all of my order within 2 days. Chain much heavier than expected. Will be back
- Add your testimonial here
Max Flame Butane Hand Torch
Product Code : 999 955B
Catalogue Page : 568
This Max Flame butane torch features a large flame nozzle which is desirable for many applications. Features include: an adjustable flame, quick refill design, safety lock, ergonomic design, electronic... Read the full product description...
Max Flame Butane Hand Torch - 999 955B
This Max Flame butane torch features a large flame nozzle which is desirable for many applications. Features include: an adjustable flame, quick refill design, safety lock, ergonomic design, electronic ignition and a maximum temperature of 2450°F. Maximum temperature is 1343°C Burn time approx.90 mins. Flame size approx. half inch in diameter. 180mm high, nozzle 130mm, base 85mm x 60mm
- We use fast and cost effective methods to ensure efficient and safe delivery of your order. We constantly review our carriers, and our delivery rates to ensure we offer a great delivery service at a competitive price.
- All our items are despatched by a network of carriers including Royal Mail, DHL, Secure Mail (now known as DX Group), TNT & Fed Ex.
- Our current despatch rate is 97% next day delivery, overseas orders are dispatched same day as receipt, but are dependant on courier delivery time, typically 2- 5 days (dependant on region).
- We will do our best to despatch your order the same day, however for guaranteed same day despatch order before 3.00pm.
How we calculate our postage costs
The postage charge will vary depending on the weight & value of your goods, our online shopping basket always clearly displays the relevant postage options and postage costs for your basket.
Our postage costs start from the following:*
- First class post- start from £2.20
- Recorded delivery- start from £2.95
- Next day delivery- cheapest starts from £5.25 with DHL
- Hazardous goods- starts from £11
*Please note that these prices are too used as a guide only and may vary due to the weight and value of your parcel.
Do you accept International Orders ?
Cooksongold.com welcomes orders from all over the world, and currently deals with customers in over 50 countries.
Our delivery methods to International countries include:
- Eire International (Irish International Registered Post)
- International Registered Post
- TNT International
International postage prices vary depending on the weight and value of your goods, our online shopping basket always clearly displays the relevant postage options and postage costs for your basket.
If you are looking to order hazardous goods, please note that some carriers will not take these. If you want to purchase hazardous goods, please email your query to email@example.com. We will then be able to advise if this item can be sent to your country.
Can I order on-line and collect from our counters ?
You can now click & collect from our Birmingham Jewellery Quarter counter or our Hatton Garden Counter.
- As you checkout simply select COLLECT in the delivery method box.
- On the subsequent screens, you will be asked to select which counter you want to collect from and a pick up time.
- The collection time is 2 hours from ordering if you are collecting from Hatton Garden or 1 hour collect time from Birmingham.
How do I return items?
Please return products to: The Returns Department, Cookson Precious Metals, 59 - 83 Vittoria Street, Birmingham, B1 3NZ
Include a covering letter stating your account / invoice number, the reason why you are returning i.e. un-required and what action you need i.e. credit and we can organise that for you.
If you are returning an item and you request for another product, then please be aware that a credit will be raised on the returned product. A new order will then be raised for the new product. If you pay for your orders using a credit or debit card, then we will contact you for payment.
Please contact our sales office to help process your returned goods quickly and efficiently. Click here to e-mail our sales office.
Returned goods will be credited if returned in their original condition, with the original invoice and/ or a covering letter
Goods accepted for return will be credited at the price on the date of invoice.
Goods returned for credit that were correctly supplied, may be subject to a handling charge.
Goods that are cut to your requirements i.e. sheet, wire, chain, etc, may be subject to a handling charge.
Sorry, but we are unable to cover the cost of return postage except where items are faulty or have been sent in error.
Our on-line shop will highlight any out of stock items / part orders and provide you with three options. Simply choose one of these options as you checkout. The options are as follows:
- I want my items quickly, please deliver all available stock items now, and send the remainder when available (at an additional postage cost.)*
- Please group my items together and deliver all items on a nominate date (when all items are in stock)
- Deliver all available stock, but forget about the balance/out of stock items.
* Please be aware that any items left on back order will be subject to an additional postage cost.
Average Customer Review (4)
- 30 Sep 2011
by R Ratcliffe
Like Susan and Alison I have also have one of the smaller version and found it OK for small jobs ear-rings, jump rings etc, but frustrating for anything of any size. This one is much better and well worth the extra money over its smaller cousins. And I can still use it on the smaller items. I wish I had bought this before purchasing the smaller one many years ago.
9 out of 9 people found this review useful
- 6 Mar 2011
by Alison Wall
Fabulous little torch. Have tried smaller ones but you are limited to what you can do with them. This one has a hotter, larger flame but still at a handy size for the hobbyist or someone with limited space. Well recommended
8 out of 8 people found this review useful
- 19 Feb 2011
by Eoghain Obrien
this is the best little torch I have ever used, a bigger flame allows for a wider range of work. Im very happy with it
3 out of 3 people found this review useful
Excellent adjustabil flame - 22 Jun 2010
by Susan Brand
Ive had one of the small torches for ages and been pleased with it but it has its limitations for larger items. With this Max Flame Ive managed to heat a bracelet made of 1mm silver 20mm x 200mm to bright red to anneal it and its flame was adjustable enough to enable me to solder the hinge on with ease. It is a quality bit is kit well worth the money.
82 out of 82 people found this review useful